Saturday, May 10, 2014

Collection Cosmetics : Affordable & Worthy

If you're familiar with Collection2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, you can now have this brand on your nearest Watson's. Made popular among beauty bloggers and YouTube beauty vloggers alike, their concealer are deemed HG material for many. They had changed the brand name to Collection now. I bought the concealer online on ebay at a hefty price and I am so glad I can now buy it here. It is comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer but since I do not have that in my stash, I can only say maybe? But I love the concealer for its amazing coverage and longevity. I think many of you would like it too. Unfortunately it only comes in 3 shades wish is Light, Fair and Medium.    

           

I love this Watson's in my neighborhood because its a rare sight to see people hounding for makeup all the time. I basically get to sit there and do swatches for as long as I want. And no curios looking SA's following me around. That is the perks of living in a small town. People would just buy what they want and leave. And the SA's won't bother about you touching the product and looking at everything. Like me.


                                                 

                                                 

                     
                                       
                                        

It is placed right next to Essence Cosmetics which is cheaper than Collection. 
If you look close enough, you can see the prices. Very reasonably priced right. I just love.. :)

Some of my favorites are : 

1. Lasting Perfection Concealer RM19.90
2. Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Powder RM25.90
3. Cream Puff Matte Finish Lip Cream RM19.90
4. Glam Crystals Liner RM22.90
5. Eyeshadow Pencil RM21.80
6. No Clumps Definition Mascara RM26.90
7. Shimmer Shades RM29.90
8. Ultimate Fix Cream to Powder Foundation RM29.90
9. Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Foundation RM35.90
10. Moisturizing Lip Cream RM26.90

This is a good, inexpensive and attractive looking brand and it would be a new preferred choice
for bargain beauty amongst makeup admirer. We have more options now. 
Interestingly enough, the Cream Puff Lip Cream is the exact dupe for Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream
The smell is almost identical, like a sweet vanilla scent, the texture is similar too, quite mousse-y and the pigmentation is spot on.  It only comes in four colors though.The Eyeshadow Pencil is probably the cousin to Nyx Jumbo Pencil, but wears longer, and it comes in 5 colors.

The drawbacks are however, limited selection of shades for foundations, powders, concealers,
plus blushes too. But I know we will all find something in there, something that could be reckoned
as your holy grail.

Swatches of some of the Collection Cosmetics coming up soon! 

We'll meet again for sure! 


3 comments:

  1. Which Watsons is this available at? I'd really like to try out the lasting perfection concealer because I hear all the UK beauty gurus rave about it!

    ninefourtwofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is in the newly opened Watson's in Warta, Bandar Baru Bangi. I think most Watson's carry this now, Watson's KLCC,OU or Mid Valley probably have them. ;)
    Yep try it maybe you'll love it too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! I don't have this brand at the watsons near me uwaaaa

      Delete

I love reading your thoughts and comments! :)

 
Blogging tips