Friday, May 2, 2014

MWS Presents: The NARS Experience!




Let me start by saying... Oh.My.God. I am so thankful for this.

I was checking through my emails today and could not believe my eyes when I received an email from Miss Paris BMW'S  congratulating me for being chosen as one of the lucky 8 participants in The NARS Experience event  in NARS store in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur, on Sunday, May 11th 2014. The exclusive event is to learn more about their newly released Radiant Creamy Foundation Compact and a makeover by NARS makeup artrists!

I have always wanted to try the foundation compact but waited a little too long to get it! I guess it is now the time for me to have a play with it! And a sweet little makeover? Oh My... I am really looking forward to this. I want a complete NARS face and I could probably will not take it off! I was beyond ecstatic for getting a spot, although at first I did not put too much hope on earning a place. However I secretly want to be selected, therefore I was quite surprised that they chose me. I would be DEVASTATED if I didn't get to go, therefore it was a very lovely surprise indeed on this beautiful Friday afternoon. :)

I must say that I felt so lucky and over-whelmed plus I am so overjoyed for this opportunity! I shall post snapshots of the event soon. Here is the link to the contest held by the Nars Pavillion team and Miss Paris. For those of you who didn't get to go, there is always a next time, maybe bigger, perhaps better! ;)

I love calling her Miss Paris by the way. :) I would also love to see my fellow 'Nars-cissist' :)

A massive thank you to Miss Paris and Nars Malaysia again!


*Image courtesy of My Women Stuff Facebook.


We'll meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments! :)

 
Blogging tips